We Offer Comprehensive HVAC Services in Chicago & Surrounding Areas
Call Us Today At (312) 883-5760
Our HVAC SERVICES
- Air Conditioning Units
- Heating Systems
- Indoor Air Quality Diagnostics
- Duct Leak Test and Sealing
- ….and much more!
- HVAC System Installation and Repair
- 24-hour Emergency Response
- Cost-Saving Upgrades
- Dependable, Name Brand Equipment
- Transparent Maintenance Agreements
Why Choose Chicago Heating and Cooling?
We’re a proud provider of quality residential and commercial HVAC services to the Chicago area. Our reputation for excellence in HVAC maintenance and customer service is no secret – with our years of experience, word gets around.
Your satisfaction is a huge priority for us, so we make sure to do the job right the first time. We pay attention to all the little things, like making sure our workers are courteous and professional, equipping them with the tools they need and putting safety first.
With a free quote, we offer you the benefit of knowing exactly what work we’ll be doing and an accurate estimate of how much it will cost. If we’re in the middle of a job and notice additional repair issues, we will always notify you before proceeding. Surprises aren’t all bad – just the ones on your final bill.
Call us today for your free quote!
4 Signs of a Great HVAC Company
All HVAC service providers aren’t created equal. In fact, some are downright awful! To avoid comprising your heating and cooling systems with substandard maintenance, always check for these four signs of a great HVAC company.
- Passes the “friend test”. If you find out that a friend hired a bad HVAC company, don’t repeat their mistake. Likewise, a coworker who recommends a great HVAC company will save you a load of trouble.
- Checks out online. Our customers have great things to say about us, on and off our site. Not every company checks out online.
- Proper licensing. Otherwise, they might be cutting corners or using unsafe procedures or equipment.
- An honest quote. If you don’t get a quote (ours are free) from your HVAC company, you’ll have no idea what service or cost to expect. This is definitely bad news.